Hello everyone, and welcome! One of my recent goals has been to start a blog and so here we go!

I thought for my first post that I would show a freebie I recently posted in my store, so you can get your copy here:

GET YOUR FREEBIE HERE!

Our state standards require the kids to take so many tests and learn so much information, that sometimes I forget that they are still only 8 years old and need to have fun!  While I can't always do all of the FUN things I want to do, I still strive to make learning exciting for them.  One way I do this is by making some of our day-to-day "worksheets" a little more engaging.  This freebie includes three math worksheets, but they are cute and my kiddos really like when things are seasonal.



I hope everyone has a great Monday and start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment